PSPCL Recruitment 2017, 2800 Assistant Lineman job in Punjab state, Apply Online on www.pspcl.in
PSPCL RECRUITMENT 2017:- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has announced a notification for the recruitment of 2800 Assistant Lineman POST. Eligible candidates may apply online from 29-11-2017 to 19-12-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…
PSPCL Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Board||PSPCL Recruitment 2017|
|No. of Vacancies||2800|
|Name of the Posts||Read article|
|Job Category||punjab jobs|
|Job Location||Punjab, India.|
PSPCL Recruitment 2017 Details:
Total Number Of Posts – 2800
Name Of Post – Assistant Lineman
Category Wise Post Details:
1. General: 1400 Posts
2. SC/ Mazbi/ Balmiki:.350 Posts
3. SC/ Others: 350 Posts
4. Backward Classes: 336 Posts
5. Ex-Serviceman/ DXSM: 196 Posts
6. Physically Challenged: 84 Posts
7. Sports Person: 56 Posts
8. Freedom Fighters: 28 Posts
Job Location- Punjab.
Age Limit – Candidates age should be 18 to 42 years for Post.
Educational Qualification – Candidates Should Be Passed 10th Standard/Class And 2 Years National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade OR Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Selection Process-Candidates Will Be Selected Basis On the marks of National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman trade on the 2nd decimal digit.
Application Fee – Candidates must have to pay Rs. 521/- For General/OBC Category, RS. 321 For Person With Disability (PWD), Rs. 221 For SC Category. By Pay fee charges through challan and deposit in any branch for State Bank of Patiala (now SBI).
How to Apply – Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.pspcl.in from 29-11-2017 to 19-12-2017.
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Log on to the website www.pspcl.in
3. Click on About us——–>Recruitment.
4. Click on the online link given in the Description Field “ Recruitment for the Post of Assitant Lineman against CRA 289/16”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application for future use.
Start Date to Apply Online & Payment Fee: 29-11-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment Fee: 19-12-2017