East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) had released a notification for the year 2017. It is inviting the applications for 588 Apprentice Jobs. Eligible candidates apply online for RRC Bhubaneswar Apprentice Recruitment 2017. The online application ends on 17th june 2017. Read the official notification of RRC Bhubaneswar Apprentice Recruitment 2017, to know the eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit details apprentice.rrcbbs.org.in/.
East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Bhubaneswar had opened the recruitment notification on official website i.e. www.rrcbbs.org.in for total 588 for Apprentice. The Railway Recruitment Cell started receiving the application from the interested candidates from 18th May 2017. Job Finders looking for Railway Jobs in Bhubaneswar utilize this opportunity. Moreover, the notification shows that the candidates should have the certain educational qualification to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017. The candidate should have should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% . The applicant’s age limit should not exceed 24 years to apply for the Bhubaneswar railway Vacancies. So, to know more details on the RRC Bhubaneswar Apprentice Recruitment 2017 for Apprentice vacancies, go through the below sections.
Here is a Latest Employment News for the Job finders looking for the Government Job in Railway. The RRC Bbhubaneswar going to recruit 588 candidates for its organization. Eligible candidates apply for the RRC Bhubaneswar Apprentice Recruitment before the closing date of applications i.e., 17th June 2017. The RRC Bhubaneswar officials will select the candidates basis of percentage of marks in matriculation and ITI . In order to apply for the RRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017, contenders should pay the application fee of Rs.100/-. So, Interested candidates Apply Online from the official portal apprentice.rrcbbs.org.in/
RRC Bhubaneswar Apprentice Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Recruitment||RRC Bhubaneswar Apprentice Recruitment|
|Number of vacancies||588 vacancies|
|Name of the posts||Apprentice|
|Category||Railway Recruitment 2017|
|Application starts from||18th May 2017|
|Closing date of application submission||17th june 2017|
|Selection Process||According to merit list|
Total Number of Vacancies: 588
Post Name: Apprentice
1. Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bubaneswar: 97 Posts
2. Khurda Road Division: 30 Posts
3. Waltair Division: 461 Posts
- The application fee for RRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment is Rs 100/-.
- Pay fee charges by using Net Banking or Card Payment.
East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Bhubaneswar has updated main site www.rrcbbs.org.in with notification and apply online form. Apply by accessing above said portal online from 18th May 2017 to 17th June 2017.
How to apply for RRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 @ apprentice.rrcbbs.org.in
- Initially, visit the official website East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), i.e, apprentice.rrcbbs.org.in/.
- In the home page search for RRC Bhubaneswar Apprentice Recruitment 2017 and click on it.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Then, find the RRC Bhubaneswar Apprentice application form.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details like name, age, qualification.
- Make the application fee payment.
- And click on the submit button..
- Candidates submit the application forms before the closing date 17th June 2017.