Sikkim Police Recruitment: Recently, Sikkim Police thas Released a notification to recruit candidates for GD Constable and Constable Technical posts. There are 342 vacancies Released by the organization. all interested and eligible candidates can apply through offline mode from 29th January 2018 to its last date 28th February 2018. for more details Related to this Recruitment like posts details, important dates, eligibility criteria, Salary, application fees aspirants can read this article. before apply online also visit Sikkim police official website Sikkimpolice.nic.
Sikkim Police Recruitment Details 2018
|Name of the Organization||Sikkim Police Recruitment|
|Name of the Post||GD Constable and Constable Technical jobs|
|Total Vacancies||342 Posts|
|Starting date to apply||29th January 2018|
|Closing date to apply||28th February 2018.|
|Job Category||Police jobs|
Sikkim Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidate checks all the eligibility conditions like Educational Qualification and age limit criteria before applying for this job.
- GD Constables: For this Post, candidates have to complete 10th class education from a Recognized Board or institute.
- Constables/Technical: Applicant should Be Passed Class 12th in PCM
For more information Please Read The Official Notification.
Age Limitation for Sikkim Police jobs 2018
- Minimum Age of candidates should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age of candidates should be 22 Years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the norms.
Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 Application Fees :
- Please Refer Official Notification which is given Below.
How to Apply for Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, visit official website of Sikkim Police @ sikkimpolice.nic.in
- On the home page of the Offical website, you will see the Official Notification.
- Download Notification and open it with PDF Reader.
- Now Read ADvertisement Carefully and check Eligibility Criteria and other Details.
- Fill the application form with necessary details like name, education details, age details and percentage marks.
- Paste your latest photo on application form
- Attach photocopy of the relevant documents with the application form.
- Finally, post application form on the address given in the article.